We’re stepping up podcast production between now and PAB. So, expect (and hold us to) two episodes a week.
IN THE SHOW
- Standing desks
- Increasing production (now 100% more CPB every week)
- Remembering Derek K. Miller audio comment from Tod Maffin (music: The Burning Moon by Derek K. Miller)
- Promo: Cynastry
- Audio comment from Stephane of Bare Oaks
- Dave Brodbeck: You Story Deserves No Attention Whatsoever
- Robin Browne: Why you should help people with no voice tell their stories well
- Adam Gratrix: Transcoincidentalism – a manifesto of the posthuman raconteur!
- Tom Merritt:
- Sue Murphy: Just Hit Publish – No more excuses
- Bruce Murray: Let’s tell a (collective) story..
- Andrea Ross: Your Story Deserves to be Bold
- Scarborough Dude: Story Schmorie – What me worry
- Mare Swallow: What is PAB worth?
PAB2011 SPEAKING SESSIONS
- Sylvain Grand’maison: Family Jewels
- Anthony Marco: The Unattended Moment in the Communication Jam
- Sean McGaughey: Sunday Serman – Letters from Rome
- John Meadows: Applied Synesthesia; What photography has taught me about storytelling in audio
- Bruce Murray: History – the good parts version
- Mare Swallow: Your Story Deserves to be Told Crappy
- Dates: June 24-26, 2011
- Location: National Arts Centre, Ottawa
- Theme: Your story deserves to be told. Well.
Photo: Saving Tod Maffin’s bacon via cross-country tech support: live! by Derek K. Miller