Bob and Mark, Podcasting in the Nude
Prompted by an audio comment from Stephane Deschenes, Mark and Bob explore the concept of nude podcasting, and political and social ramifications thereof. Have YOU ever podcasted nude? Let us know!
- Recorded out of sequence, just before the Podcamp Toronto show aired last week
- Adding an archive section to CanadaPodcasts.ca
- Our Podcamp Toronto impressions
- Quicktime streams don’t work on iPad, what?
- The CastRoller guys jog, we don’t.
- The delayed-audio-comment apology
- Bob’s microphone selection journey
- Dates: June 24-26, 2011
- Location: National Arts Centre, Ottawa
- Theme: Your story deserves to be told. Well.
- Thanks for all the proposals! We look forward to going through them. The deadline for accepting proposals for speaking sessions and JOLTS! WAS March 15th, but if you Email your proposal to email@example.com before this friday March 18th, we might not notice you were late.
Photo: Took Bob WAY too much time. His realm is audio, not graphics.
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 46:52 — 62.3MB)