- Friday keynote speaker Barry McLoughlin will explore the elements of style and how they impact media credibility and relevance.
- Saturday keynote speaker Mike Tennant (Age of Persuasion) will talk about the role of creative in the new age of media (traditional and digital) and how journalists, producers and community leaders can explore creative to build audiences.
- Cult of Listener: Podcaster as shaman in the post-literate Global Theatre; or, How to recruit disciples and brainwash your audience for fun and profit (speaker: Adam Gratrix)
- Making Meaning: How to Create Content that Speaks to People (speaker: Susan Murphy)
- Disruption of Social Contracts (speaker: Whitney Hoffman)
- Make the Irrelevant Relevant: Apply Three Adult Learning Principles to Your Media (speaker: Mare Swallow, aka The Etiquette Bitch)
- What if my boss finds out? (moderator Dave Brodbeck and panelists Tom Merritt, Ken Hernden and Scarborough Dude)
- Canadian Supreme Court “Responsible Communication” Ruling (speaker: Tamir Israel)
- Independent humanitarian organizations and social media (speaker: Avril Benoît)
- Strong media brands (personal and mainstream) in the digital age (speaker: Kady O’Malley)
- Death and Digital Legacy (speaker: Adele McAlear)
- Music: Ontario Beats
- Storytelling: Vicious Integrity
- Storytelling: Shortening the Road
- Health: Stuttering is Cool