It’s PAB-heavy this week as we officially open registration, tease you by announcing some of the speakers, and explaining a bit more about PAB and what the PAB-experience is.
PAB2010 EVENT INFO
Once again this year, the submissions for sessions have been just incredible – THANK YOU!
We’ll tease you by revealing 3 speakers today, and we have more announcements coming very soon
- Adam Gratrix – (Winner of the long session title award): Cult of Listener: Podcaster as shaman in the post-literate Global Theatre; or, How to Recruit Disciples and Brainwash your Audience for Fun and Profit
- Whitney Hoffman – Disruption of Social Contracts
- Susan Murphy – Making Meaning: How to Create Content that Speaks to People
- We talk about what makes PAB a unique and valuable event, and explain the importance of the registration fee for everyone who participates in the conference (listen to Chris Brogan’s JOLT in which he announces PAB should be charging $400 per person).
- Stay tuned for information about a fantastic group rate at a nearby hotel.
Podcast: Play in new window
| Download (Duration: 37:24 — 34.4MB)